Chris Fralick is the Executive Vice President of Generation at TransAlta.
Chris oversees TransAlta’s global operations across all fuel types. Chris has over 20 years of experience in power generation operations leadership and business strategy.
Prior to joining TransAlta, he was President and Chief Executive Officer of Atura Power, a wholly owned subsidiary of Ontario Power Generation (OPG), which he was responsible for creating through acquisition. Prior to Atura Power, Chris held various progressive leadership positions with OPG, including Chief Operating Officer of its Renewable Generation business.
- Bachelor of Applied Science, Environmental (Chemical) Engineering, University of Waterloo, licensed Professional Engineer in Ontario
- Masters of Business Administration, Wilfrid Laurier University
- Institute of Corporate Directors-Rotman Directors Education Program
- Member Board of Directors, Burlington Hydro Inc. (2021-Present)
- Member Board of Directors, Northeast Power Coordinating Council (2016-2022)